|Posted:||2 months ago|
- Weekend work from December 2019 to February 2020
- Fully supported by on-site staff
- 8 hour shifts – no overnight work
As the major trauma centre for the Geelong area, this Emergency Department is looking for a FACEM to join a fully supported by on-site staff for weekend work over the Christmas/New Year period to the beginning of 2020.
Geelong offers a fantastic regional lifestyle with affordable housing and easy access to Melbourne with an hour of travel to the CBD.
The hospital is a not-for-profit private/large regional hospital. With the vision of providing outstanding healthcare to the people of Greater Geelong and South West Victoria. This hospital is in partnership with Deakin University in providing education programs for all medical staff.
The hospital has 170 overnight inpatient beds, with the Emergency Department with 20 treatment spaces, including 4 fast track chairs for acute and easily treat injuries and 2 resuscitation bays.
- Specialist registration with AHPRA
- Fellowship of Australasian College of Emergency Medicine (FACEM)
- Victorian WWCC essential
- Private hospital experience desired but not essential
Call Linh on 02 9641 5183 or email me on email@example.com