|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
Working with a number of clients to seek Psychologists with all level of experience and sub-specialty to join their rapidly expanding team.
We are looking for –
- Provisional Psychologists
- Registered Psychologists
- Principal Psychologists to lead a team
Provide face to face psychological and counselling services to individuals and groups of all ages. Comply with continuous quality improvement activities and relevant training to improve the service provision and outcomes for clients. For Principal Psychologist roles, you are responsible for managing a team of 4-10 Psychologists and other clinicians, building and managing relationship with stakeholders.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Psychology
- Current registration with AHPRA, i.e. Provisional or full
- Eligible for registration with Medicare Australia
- relevant experience in provision of therapy for mental health conditions
If you look to –
- Get further training and support when on provisional registration
- OR a step up in your career to a more challenging position
- OR to focus on certain areas of Psychology
- OR ready for a Principal Psychologist role!
Get in touch for a confidential chat. Email me at Cathy@charterhousemedical.com