|Salary:||$2500 per day|
|Posted:||21 days ago|
- Return domestic flights and car hire included
- Accommodation provided for full contract period
- Multiple dates available - Including ASAP start
Exceptional Urologist required to deliver outstanding care, within a major provider of public health, based in Queensland. With it’s sunshine, never-ending coastline, catering for both relaxation and adventure, it’s a place where you’ll feel like a local!
This hospital is extremely modern, which has invested in state of the art equipment and technology to improve the quality of services for their community.
To be considered for this role, applicant must have
- Specialist Registration with AHPRA
- Australian full working rights
- Australian consultant experience
- Police checks
- Evidence of immunity / vaccinations
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Zara Sharp on 02 9641 2481 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have several other roles that might be of interest.