|Job Type:||Locum - Margin Only|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
- Work in a multidisciplinary team, support children with ASD through a range of fun and well-designed early intervention programs.
- Collegial environment
- Base salary + Bonus scheme + CPD allowance and study leave
About the position
- Deliver a range of well-designed Early Intervention Programs
- Coordinate with Psychologists, Speech Pathologists and Paed OT`s to ensure smooth running of programs
- Involve, support and educate caregivers while facilitating programs
- Ensure all services provided are culturally safe
- Be part of an organisation holds strong values of Integrity, Respect and Empathy
- Supportive, inclusive and collegial team culture
- Receive industry leading professional development, coaching and mentoring
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid training and study leave
- Experience in ASD or other developmental and behavioural issues.
- Demonstrated capacity to communicate effectively and positively within a team environment.
- Caring nature, love working with young children
How to Apply
Please send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion