|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
- Career advancement opportunities
- Professional development allowance
- Internal promotion and transfer to a different location
About the client
A global organisation that is embracing a rapid growth period. Partnering with national companies and government organisations and local business owners, this group committed to making a tangible difference to people’s lives.
About the role
- Provision of individual short-term counselling, psychological and risk assessment support to employees through EPA services.
- Provision of coaching and psycho-education to employees and managers from client organisations.
- Maintenance of internal records and admin tasks related to role.
- Research, analysis of industry trends, reporting writing.
- Design and deliver group sessions on wellbeing and mental health.
What`s on offer
- Be part of a growing global business.
- A friendly, engaging and collaborative team who love what they do
- It can be 18-24months contract role and be transferred to another location in Australia where the company has a facility.
- Clear career path and opportunities for promotion.
- Flexible work environment.
- Relocation assistance & staff benefits i.e. discounted health insurance
- AHPRA registered Psychologists
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- A strong communicator and caring by nature
- Work competently and independently with a diverse and complex case load
Please send your CV through to email@example.com or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion.
About Charterhouse Medical
We recruit across all levels within the following disciplines: Medicine, Surgery, Anaesthetics, Emergency, ICU, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Psychology, Imaging, General Practice & Allied Health.
We provide Permanent and Locum services across all Australia and welcome all qualified candidates to enquire with us.