|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
About the position
- Provision of short and medium term focused EAP counselling.
- Facilitation of Group counselling, coaching and workshops.
- Critical incident response and support.
- Develop and inform evidence based organisational strategies.
- Staff performance appraisals and QA of services provided.
- Clinical support and strategy formation on complex cases.
- Identify business opportunities by liaising with stakeholders, state managers and other professionals.
What on offer
- Work with a mixed client base within private and gov corporate setting.
- A wide scope of caseload – office-based counselling and on-site coaching.
- CPD allowance + company phone and laptop
- Opportunity to progress into a more senior role
- Join and mentor an already established and close-knit team.
- Registered Psychologist with AHRPA
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience post registration.
- Self-motivated & strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in managing a team.
How to apply
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion.