|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Supportive team environment
- Ongoing clinical support and professional supervision
- Salary + staff discount / membership
About the position
- Provision of short and medium term focused EAP counselling.
- Facilitation of Group counselling, coaching and workshops.
- Critical incident response and support.
- Support wellbeing empowerment and improvement.
- Resilience training, proactively manage and prevent Psychological risk.
- Develop and inform evidence based organisational strategies.
What on offer
- Work with a mixed client base within private and gov corporate setting.
- A wide scope of caseload – office-based counselling and on site coaching.
- Regular supervision and peer support.
- Enjoy the inclusive and collaborative team culture.
- Salary + an amazing range of employment benefits.
- Career advancement is well encouraged and supported.
- Registered Psychologist or social worker
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience post registration.
- Self-motivated & strong communication skills.
Please send your CV through to email@example.com or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion.