|Posted:||7 months ago|
- Supportive team environment
- Ongoing clinical support and professional supervision
- Salary + other staff benefits
About the position
- Provision of short and medium term focused EAP counselling.
- Facilitation of Group counselling, coaching and workshops.
- Critical incident response and support.
- Support wellbeing empowerment and improvement.
- Resilience training, proactively manage and prevent Psychological risk.
- Develop and inform evidence based organisational strategies.
What on offer
- Work with a mixed client base within private and gov corporate setting.
- A wide scope of caseload – office-based counselling and on-site coaching.
- Regular supervision and peer support.
- Enjoy the inclusive and collaborative team culture.
- Salary + an amazing range of employment benefits.
- Career advancement is well encouraged and supported.
- Registered Psychologist
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience post registration.
- Self-motivated & strong communication skills.
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion.