|Salary:||$1600 / 70% of billings|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Long established, bulk-billing, GP practice which tends to see approx. 2500 per week. Both full and part time considered. Successful applicant can expect a full patient load.
Our Client has asked we begin sending CV’s this week for a desired start date of Monday 10th September 2018.
This medical centre's facilities, equipment and staff are fantastic, with high quality primary
health care services provided to their patients. You will gain access to a wide range of interesting and diverse medicines which include (but are not limited to), dive, travel and tropical medicine. Seeing a wide range of patients which may include Workcover, Pre-Employment, Family Health and Japanese Insurance Patients. This centre also covers the out of hours patients for a few other local practices.
You will be surrounded by a highly effective support team of practice nurses and receptionists/admin staff.
This practice is in a DWS area, meaning Non-VR GP’s with general registration may apply.
- ALS/REST essential for credentialing as a GP/VMO
- Experience in general practice
- Indigenous health experience an advantage
- Ability to build strong patient rapport in small remote communities a must.
- Eligibility for a Medicare Provider Number with access to A1 Level rebates.
- Work alongside a collegiate team
- An interest in Indigenous health and chronic disease management in a GP led, patient centred, multidisciplinary team based model of care.
Why Choose Charterhouse Medical?
- A dedicated Consultant to cater to your specific needs
- The ONLY agency to offer Qantas Frequent Flyer Points for your first ever shift worked
- Total assistance with credentialing
For more information regarding this position, please contact Luke Thompson on 02 9641 2451 or if it is more convenient for you Luke.Thompson@charterhousemedical.com.