|Posted:||11 months ago|
This region of W.A. near national parks and the ocean provides local services to a population of 6,000 and broader regional support to a population of 50,000.
Necessity to demonstrate significant emergency department and primary health care knowledge and skills.
Candidates presented must possess the College of Rural and Remote Medicine (FACRRM) or Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practice (FRACGP).
- Experience in rural remote settings
- Experience in Aboriginal health issues
- Experience working in ED
- ED CME qualifications within previous 2-3 years eg. ALS, ACLS, ATLS, APLS, Rural Emergency Simulation Training (REST)
- Precedural Quals inc JCCA or A/DRANZCOG
Why Choose Charterhouse Medical?
- A dedicated Consultant to cater to your specific needs
- Short and long-term contracts available across Australia and New Zealand
- The ONLY agency to offer Qantas Frequent Flyer Points for your first ever shift worked
- Seamless locum support through credentialing
For more information regarding this position, please contact Sheldon Rogers on 02 9641 2401 or if it is more convenient for you firstname.lastname@example.org