|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- The country’s best remuneration & salary packaging options available
- WBA and teaching hospital- attracts great junior support
The DMS is accountable for:
- Ensuring clinical governance for the delivery of safe, high quality medical care
- Oversight and coordination of medical staff and medical service contracts, including oversight of recruitment and orientation of new Medical Officers.
- Assisting the regional medical workforce to achieve and/or maintain competencies as required by the specialist colleges, South Australian Medical Education and Training, and the Medical Board of Australia.
- Ensuring that all Medical Officers are appropriately credentialed in accordance with SA Health Credentialing Policy and ensuring they work in accordance with credentials and scope of practice.
- Strategic and clinical input into clinical services and service delivery models across the region.
RANKED THE BEST TOWN TO LIVE IN SOUTH AUSTRALIA!
Located almost equally between Adelaide and Melbourne on the Limestone Coast, South Australia’s second largest city has got it all. Beautiful heritage buildings and parks, fantastic food and world-class wineries, a wide range of shopping, entertainment and an interesting mix of museums, galleries and markets will keep you busy. This city also has a regional airport, with both Melbourne and Adelaide only a 1 hour flight away.
For the nature lovers, dormant volcanoes dominate the skyline, while secret caves deep underground harbour precious relics and hidden waterways. Sinkholes unearth the past, there craters transformed into spectacular lakes and sunken gardens. And the ocean is only 20 minutes away.
Green open spaces, a relaxed and friendly country-town lifestyle, sporting facilities abound, house prices being well below the national average and plenty of schooling options, make this location a great place to raise a family. In fact, there are currently 8 childcare centres, 17 primary schools, 6 secondary schools and 2 universities.
This city strikes the ideal balance between the vibrant lifestyle of a big city and comforts of a small-town.
The hospital is the largest hospital in rural South Australia. It provides specialist services to a population of around 95,000 people and is the referral hospital for the region. These include obstetrics, gynaecology, paediatrics, day and inpatient surgery, anaesthetics, 24 hour accident and emergency, community health, aboriginal health, aged care services as well as many other specialty areas.
This hospital is both a teaching hospital and a work placed based assessment facility, meaning it attracts great junior support.
1. Hold the FRACMA (Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Medical Administration)
2. Tertiary qualification in Health Management or Business Administration
3. Other Post Graduate specialist, research or educational qualifications
4. Experience at senior management level in a Hospital in Australia
To Apply / Register Interest:
For more information Apply Now or call Diana on +61 (0)2 9641 2424
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.
Charterhouse are offering a referral bonus of $1,500 for the referral of any junior doctor and $2000 for any senior doctor who commence a permanent role in 2023. Therefore, if you have any friends or colleagues who have expressed an interest in permanent positions, please contact myself with their details to get the process started.