|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- Long term locum contract.
- Travel & accommodation provided.
- Week on / Week off commitment
Charterhouse Medical are looking for a Locum Medical Officer for the following opportunity:
Area: COVID-19 Ward
Location: Regional New South Wales
Pay Rate: $120-150/hour
Date Range: August 2020 – October 2020 (potential to extend)
Shift Times: Day Shifts
Roster Pattern: 7 on / 7 off
Travel & Accommodation: Provided
This is a great opportunity for any medical officer who is looking for a long term and consistent locum booking for the upcoming term within a COVID Ward.
- Extension likely
- Return flights provided for each week rostered off
- Full job description available on request.
- Other opportunities available at the hospital within General Medicine
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Tenwick on 02 9641 2437 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.