|Posted:||2 months ago|
About the company
One of the Primary Health Networks established across Australia to improve the health of people who live in their region, particularly those most at risk of poor health outcomes.
About the position
- Provide initial assessment of people seeking assistance.
- Ensure the smooth running of day to day Referral and Access program
- Promote person-centred best practice amongst the team
- Coordinate rostering, support daily task allocation
- Support referral decision making and risk management
- Orientation of new team members
About the offer
- Be part of a team holds strong values of Integrity, Respect and Empathy
- Well supported team environment
- Hybrid / flexible working arrangement
- 0.8 FTE or full time
- $50 per hour + leave entitlements + super
- Contract till June 2024 with view of extension
- Tertiary qualification in clinical mental Health
- Registration – AHPRA ( Psychologist, Nurse or OT) or AASW (social worker)
- 3 years clinical mental health experience.
How to Apply
Please send your resume through to email@example.com or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion