|Posted:||8 months ago|
- Attractive salary packaging with relocation allowance
- Working within a supportive clinical context and environment
- Working with a leader and innovator for provision of mental health care services
We are currently recruiting for Consultant Psychiatrist to join a well-established and recognised service located 4km from Perth city centre in WA.
The successful candidate will provide clinical leadership to multi-disciplinary teams and specialist psychiatry services to patients at Graylands Hospital and Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital Mental Health Services. The speciality services will be in the areas of Adult Acute, Rehabilitation, Consultation Liaison, Hospital in the Home, Mental Health Observation Area and the Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital Emergency Department, where you will ensure continuity of clinical care and leadership across the Adult Inpatient Mental Health Directorate.
You will also provide coordination and direction to the team responsible for delivering evidence based best practice treatment and evaluate the provision of patient centred-care coordination, within a recovery-oriented model. You will be responsible for admission, physical welfare, medical and psychiatric care, and treatment of every patient allocated to your care.
Employee Benefits: In addition to the great salary, MP Year 1-9 $352,424 - $449,614, our employees enjoy a fantastic range of benefits which may include (in line with operational requirements):
- 9.5% employer contributed superannuation into a fund of your choice.
- Access to generous salary packaging arrangements
- Professional Development Opportunities and Study leave/assistance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Flexible leave arrangements
- Other professional and location based allowances
Please get in touch with me for more details on 02 9641 2492 or e-mail me at email@example.com