|Posted:||2 months ago|
- Salary packaging benefits
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Health and Wellbeing programs
Mercy Mental Health a provider of Public Adult Mental Health services for the southwest metropolitan area in Melbourne is seeking experienced Consultant Psychiatrist to join their clinical team. All enquiries welcome and start date negotiable. Relocation assistance within Australia is available.
- Work in an inpatient Psychiatric Unit located on the campus of Werribee Hospital.
- Provide clinical leadership and support in the Acute Psychiatric Inpatient Unit, including supervision of junior medical staff.
- Opportunity for involvement in the training of Registrars in the RANZP fellowship program.
- Provide teaching to Medical Students from the University of Notre Dame.
- Full time fixed term 12-month contracts (to be extended by mutual agreement).
- Part time job share arrangements will be considered.
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists or equivalent.
- Specialist Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- You will have well-developed communication skills and be comfortable practicing within a Recovery Orientated Mental Health Service Framework.
- You will have demonstrated clinical leadership skills.
- Prior experience working in the Public Mental Health Service system will be of benefit.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Dean Madigan on 02 9641 2492 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $1,000 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.