|Posted:||6 months ago|
- Attractive salary packaging with relocation allowance
- Working within a supportive clinical context and environment
- Working with a leader and innovator for provision of mental health care services
With stunning landscapes, unique animals and plants, and a rich diversity of sea life make Tasmania is a treasure trove of natural wonders
As part of a multi-disciplinary Mental Health Service delivery of high-quality mental health care and in accordance with Mental Health Service principles, you will:
- Provide a comprehensive Emergency Department Psychiatric Service and component of Consultation Liaison Service in the Royal Hobart Hospital.
- Act as a consultant to mental health and medical professionals, health service providers including Emergency Department clinicians and staff, Psychiatric Emergency Nurse staff and other agencies with regard to the assessment and management of individuals who present to the Emergency Department.
- Undertake supervisory responsibilities with psychiatric registrar and other medical staff as required and appropriate.
- Actively pursue improved outcomes for patients by participating in teaching and research relevant to psychiatry.
Applicants must have AHPRA registration and either be a RANZCP Fellow or be eligible for Fellowship within the next 3 months.
Please get in touch should you meet the relevant criteria
02 9641 2492