|Salary:||Staff Specialists (State) Award with package benefits|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Charterhouse Medical are currently recruiting for a Paediatrician Consultant in this large regional hospital which is part of Western NSW Local Health District.
If you’re considering a ‘city change,' this places provides the best Australia has to offer.
It is a place where cattle farms and cafes are within minutes of each other; where the people are relaxed, friendly and welcoming and really mean it when they ask how you are.
World-class restaurants, wineries, B&Bs, markets, fashion retailers, parks and facilities… life here is a package deal.
You can live close to where you work, so you can have a fulfilling career and time to spend on yourself and your family. Here you can achieve the work/life balance.
Whatever your pastimes, there’s an experience here waiting for you.
What you'll be doing
Provide contemporary comprehensive specialist services for optimal patient outcomes and provide support training to clinicians across multiple disciplines to achieve quality education and safe clinical practice. In keeping with this hospital’s passion for ongoing education and evidence based practice, opportunities exist to develop your knowledge further.
To be suitable for this role you will need to meet one of the following criteria:
- Eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia as a Specialist, and/or overseas trained specialist pathways.
- Have Permanent Residency or Australian Citizen.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team and provide leadership of a team.
- Demonstrated effective clinical communication through the use of information technology and written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to teaching, continuing education, research and quality improvement.
- Availability to participate in an on-call roster and to respond on site within a reasonable time.
- Fellowship of the applicable College.
If interested in this role please call Tanya Marvelli on 02 9641 2433 or email me email@example.com and I can provide a PD.