|Salary:||Consultant year 1-9 $349,248 - $445,001 per annum (full package)|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Known as the sun city for an average of 8 hours sunshine a day
- Beautiful scenic attractions to enjoy
- Plenty of after curriculum activities for children/families
- The provision of direct clinical care of patients, especially in acute care and high dependency unit
- Supervision and teaching of the junior medical staff
- Evaluation of quality of care outcomes and the implementation of initiatives to enhance quality
- Provision of general medicine expertise, which extends to leading the junior and senior doctors in the department’s medical team and receiving referrals from other medical practitioners within the Midwest
- Leads the multidisciplinary team to provide specialist medical services to patients. Promotes patient safety and quality of care. Provides leadership, orientation, training, supervision and education for doctors in training, Health Service Medical Practitioners and other health workers.
For more information regarding this position, please contact Ross Jenkins on 02 9641 2456 or if it is more convenient for you email@example.com.