|Posted:||21 days ago|
About our client
A solutions focused allied health provider, our client has an excellent referral stream centred around their expert care and delivery. They work with individual clients, small and large organisations, creating bespoke services to suit individual needs.
What's in it for you?
- Client focused organisation – deliver exceptional care programs by utilising company gyms, and clinics to suit individual needs
- Gain experience within a multi-disciplinary approach working alongside Physiotherapists/Occupational Therapists/Speech Pathologists and Dietetics
- Expert training, development and progression opportunities
About the role
- Work within the community, with clients with disabilities and those on the NDIS scheme
- Report on their current needs and devise a therapy plan to meet goals based on assessed needs.
- Revise treatment plans in line with client progression
- Utilise your knowledge and practice innovative techniques to ensure client safety and improvement
- Qualified as an Occupational Therapist with unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Strong ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Per Hour rate will depend on experience and location.
How to Apply
Please call Holly Evans for a confidential discussion on 0296412491 or send your CV through to email@example.com.
We are actively seeking Occupational Therapists/Physiotherapists to take part in locum and permanent work across Australia. Please contact us for further advice on additional opportunities!