|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
- Salary packaging benefit + 11 weeks leave
- 9 working days every fortnight
- Be part of the leadership team
Medium sized not-for-profit organisation believes in shape changing, has been running student wellbeing programs for decades assisting young people who have experienced significant trauma, making tangible changes for these children and their families.
- Run residential wellbeing programs in a multidisciplinary team.
- Work with children and adolescents, 6-16 years old.
- Provision of risk assessment & psychological intervention for their social and emotional needs.
- Design and develop medium to long term care plans to pass on to their families for after program support.
- Identify existing resources and develop teaching programs that enhance student wellbeing, remediate skills deficits and reduce emotional volatility in youth.
- Be part of the leadership team, work collaboratively with other health professionals and program supervisors.
What`s on offer
- Generous salary package with tax benefits and leave loading.
- 4 weeks annual leave + 7 weeks school holidays (with limited workload)
- Every 2nd Friday off.
- Beautiful water-front location.
- Career advancement – leadership role
- AHPRA registered Clinical psychologist
- Extensive experience working with young people
- Demonstrated ability to apply trauma informed practice principles
- Capacity to liaise with schools and government departments and non-government organisations to set up appropriate referrals and follow-up for individual students
- Knowledge of working in NSW public schools and/or health environments
Please send your CV through to email@example.com or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion.