|Posted:||25 days ago|
- Work to support vulnerable children and their families within an established NFP organisation
- Provide leadership, mentoring, supervision to a high performing team of psychologists
- Utilise your expertise of complex developmental and behavioural difficulties in a clinical setting
Passionate about working with children, their families, schools and local health communities to provide support and improve patient outcomes. Focused to disability services, behavioural, learning and mental health difficulties, they are a recognised centre of expertise within Australia.
What’s in it for you?
- Lead a team of psychologists, benefit from an experienced manager and current TL for support
- Work for a truly inspiring NFP organisation
- Benefit from work life balance - flexible and remote working arrangements
- Competitive market salary, plus salary packaging and further benefits
- Manage an established, hardworking team within a friendly environment
Working in a job share role, your joint leadership with the existing part-time Team Leader of Psychology will see you assist with coordinating the delivery of exceptional health services across Australia.
- Support and lead a remote workforce through mentoring, supervision and management
- Develop and evaluate quality improvement and professional standards
- Manage the recruitment and selection process of your team in line with a continually growing team
- Provide strategic direction and clinical advice to both junior and senior psychologists
- Identify, develop, and lead innovation in service delivery ensuring team continually add value
- Advise on business development opportunities including the enhancement and development of service models, supporting tender responses and proposal submissions
- APHRA registered and unrestricted registration with the PBA (Clinical Endorsement preferred)
- Approved supervisor with the Psychology Board of Australia.
- Experience working within the paediatric psychology arena, focused to complex developmental difficulties will be favoured
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead a team to deliver a high standard of client care and support
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary team setting
- Strong telehealth and telecare delivery
How to Apply:
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Holly Evans on 02 9641 2491 for a confidential discussion