|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
What's in it for you?
- Lead and mentor an established team, boasting longevity a and a passion for helping people
- Enjoy leading a team committed to learning and collaborating on new therapies and treatment options
- Work across the age span or specialise with a demographic
- Salaried Position. Further benefits, and progression opportunities
- Flexibility. Choose work-life balance, working the days and hours you prefer
- Existing Case Load. Enjoy an established patient base and referral network.
- Collaborate on complex cases with other experienced professionals.
About our client
With the look, and feel of being a private health retreat, our client has built an incredible brand and a steady stream of referrals due to the exceptional level of personal care they offer their clients.
With over 40 practitioners onsite (including 11 GP’s), their team of 8 psychologists are well supported in a patient-centric model of care. For 50 years, they have supported patients across the age span in South Brisbane with a holistic integrated alternative.
Join an exceptional team of practitioners, who support each other across their chosen disciplines with a genuine commitment to helping patients.
About the role
- Manage, and mentor a team of 8 psychologists, all with significant experience in their chosen fields
- Create knowledge forums to discuss complex patients and ongoing cases
- Collaborate on a multidisplinary level – be the clinic expert when liaising with in house GP’s, Physio’s Dieticians,
- Work across the age span, or, with your chosen demographic of patients
- Utilise evidenced based therapies alongside considered, holistic approaches
- AHPRA Registered Psychologist, Clinically Endorsed
- Proven mentorship/management abilities
- Board approved Supervisor will be highly favoured
- Proactive team-player with the ability to build strong relationships
How to Apply
Please call Holly Evans for a confidential discussion on 02 9641 2491 or send your CV through to email@example.com.