- 80% billing
- Full time or Part time, Monday – Friday
- Free Parking at Central Melbourne location
The University Health Service forms part of Students and Learning facilities. The health team consists of GPs; Psychiatrists; Practice and Mental Health Nurses and Clinical Psychologists.
The Health Service team celebrate diversity and strive to create a safe environment for people of all backgrounds, cultures, beliefs, sexuality and gender groups.
About the position
- Provision of Psychological counselling sessions to university students
- Be part of the Health Service team to provide primary health support
- Ongoing Contract – Full time or Part time
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Strong referral / client base i.e. 2 weeks wait list
- 80% billing and flexibility of working hours
- Referrals from within the Health Service
- Free parking on site at Central Melbourne location
- Access to university facilities and amenities
- Inclusive team culture
- Minimum of 3 years` post-graduate experience
- Experience in CBT and other modalities
- Experience with mood and anxiety disorders
- Ability to work with a varied client base with a keen understanding of the needs of the student population
- Effective communication skills
How to Apply
Please send your resume through to email@example.com or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion.