- Fantastic opportunity in regional Victoria for a Clinical Director to join this expanding service
- Salary packaging benefits
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Health and Wellbeing programs
This Hospital was established as a new entity in September 2020, and is a leading healthcare provider in the north west of Victoria, known for its high level of professionalism, quality care and community engagement.
Providing a range of acute services in emergency, maternity, intensive care, rehabilitation, community services, psychiatric in and out patient care, palliative care, renal dialysis and chemotherapy service to the people of North West Victoria, the hospital also provides medical imaging and pathology services.
The Hospital is proud to be affiliated with Monash and La Trobe Universities for the provision of undergraduate and postgraduate Medical, Nursing and Allied Health education. Affiliations also exist with other universities for clinical placement and training
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists or equivalent.
- Specialist Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- You will have well-developed communication skills and be comfortable practicing within a Recovery Orientated Mental Health Service Framework.
- You will have demonstrated clinical leadership skills.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Dean Madigan on 02 9641 2492 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $1,000 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.