|Posted:||25 days ago|
- Work to support vulnerable children and their families within an established medical organisation
- Support an established team through a period of change, following positive investments
Passionate about working with children, their families, schools and local health communities to provide support and improve patient outcomes. Focused to disability services, behavioural, learning and mental health difficulties, they are a recognised centre of expertise within Australia.
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a truly inspiring NFP organisation
- Benefit from work life balance - flexible and remote working arrangements
- Competitive market salary, plus salary packaging and further benefits
- Manage an established, hardworking team within a friendly environment
Lead the administration and client services team through a period of growth and change. Your core focus is to ensure the team are well managed, efficient and effective, and operate with professionalism and a strong customer service ethos across.
- Managing bookings and doctor scheduling, billing and overall experience for clients onsite, medical typing, Medicare claiming and medical records/privacy.
- Day to day management of the team, ensuring it provides efficient and effective customer service and administration support
- Support budget preparation and management, including monitoring & forecasting of team expenditure for planning purposes
- Organise rosters and cover for key medical staff in line with client and family bookings
- Proven management experience in clinical or medical administration in the health and/or disability sectors
- Clinical scheduling and rostering experience and knowledge
- Strong analytical skills, ability to challenge and seek opportunities for improvement within a service
- Experienced in Medicare, IPTASS and NDIS billing practices is desirable
- Project management and workplace transition experience will be favoured
How to Apply:
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Holly Evans on 02 9641 2491 for a confidential discussion