|Posted:||21 days ago|
- Salary based role with bonus scheme
- In-house supervision from Board approved supervisors
- Safe, inclusive and supportive team environment
About the company
Australia`s first and only health service provider delivering comprehensive evidence-based behavioural early intervention program ESDM to help children with Autism and to deliver positive outcomes in early years of their lives.
About the position
- Registered psychologist with experience, knowledge and passion for working with children with Autism, other behavioural and developmental challenges. NDIS experience is highly regarded but not essential.
- Assessment to determine effective intervention strategies to address behavioural and developmental issues in children.
- Counselling for children and their parents/ carers.
- Implement behaviour support and early intervention plans and monitor progress.
- Work collaboratively with OTs and speech pathologists for the best outcome.
- Complete clinical reports.
About the offer
- Be part of an organisation holds strong values of Integrity, Respect and Empathy
- Supportive, inclusive and collegial team culture.
- Supervision by Board Approved Supervisors and clinical endorsement available
- Training on NDIS framework
- Salary based + Bonus scheme
- Multidisciplinary team
- Registered with AHPRA
- Passion to work with children
- Warm and caring nature.
How to Apply
Please send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion