|Posted:||10 days ago|
- Salary + Bonus
- Flexible working arrangements
- Strong focus on Early Intervention
About the company
Australia's first and only health service provider delivering comprehensive evidence-based behavioural early intervention program ESDM to help children with Autism and to deliver positive outcomes in early years of their lives.
About the position
- Deliver Early intervention programs to children with a disability
- Provision of Psychological counselling services to children and families
- Support NDIS clients with appropriate NDIS care plans
- Ensure all services provided are culturally safe
- Work closely and collegiately with other clinicians in the team
About the offer
- Be part of an organisation holds strong values of Integrity, Respect and Empathy
- Supportive, inclusive and collegial team culture
- Receive industry leading professional development, coaching and mentoring
- Remuneration + Bonus + Flexible working arrangements
- An appropriate tertiary qualification in Psychology.
- Experience in the area of ASD or other developmental and behavioural issues.
- Demonstrated capacity to communicate effectively and positively within a team environment.
How to Apply
Please send your resume through to email@example.com or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion