|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Clinical work+ leadership responsibility
- Attractive pay + allowance + incentives
- Career progression
At the core of what they do they genuinely care about their client’s wellbeing. The allied health team work together children and their caregivers to achieve their goals. Services provided include Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy & Psychology.
- Clinical work, manage a case load of NDIS, Medicare and self-referral clients
- Administration of standard assessment tools WISC WPPSI WIATTADOS etc.
- Delivery of Therapy and report writing.
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure the clients goals within NDIS are met.
- Clinical support to junior psychologists, case review and problem solving.
- QA and Service delivery set up.
On offer -
- $110K+ super Negational
- Incentives + travel allowance + CPD support
- Paid training courses for you to attend
- Leadership training provided if needed
- Supportive and inclusive environment
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team and like-minded professionals
Selection Criteria -
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Experience working with children and families
- Eligible to provide unrestricted services under Medicare and NDIS
How to Apply-
Please send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion.