|Posted:||6 months ago|
- Private billing clinic+ multiple service programs
- Strong connection with referrals
- Admin support
About the organisation
A therapy centre houses clinician in psychology, speech pathology, occupational therapy, family and group therapy providing dynamic, creative ways to make positive changes. NDIS registered provider.
- Assessment and treatment planning
- Provide evidence-based therapy to clients with a broad range of presentations
- Connect clients and their families and carers into other programs, i.e. play and art therapy.
- Conduct psychometric assessments of ADHD, ASD and other developmental disorders
- Liaise with therapists in other programs
- Caseload – mix of General and NDIS referrals
What`s on offer
- 4-5 days a week
- Subcontractor position with strong admin support
- Full private billing service
- A multidisciplinary team
- Registered with AHPRA
- Experience working with children and teens
- WWCC and Police check
- Proven ability to engage children and adolescents and their families.
- Strong interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Please send your resume through to email@example.com or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion.