|Posted:||10 months ago|
- Competitive locum pay rate.
- Roster consisting of day shifts.
- Travel & accommodation provided – interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
Charterhouse Medical are currently seeking expressions of interest from locum General Medicine/ Cardiology Registrars who are interested in the prospect of joining a major hospital on the NSW North-Coast as a full-time locum during Term 1, 2021.
Area: General Medicine/ Cardiology
Location: NSW North-Coast
Rate: $115-130/hr (+ Super)
Date Range: 01/02/2021 – 02/05/2021
Roster: Monday – Friday, 0830 – 1630, plus some participation in the afterhours roster.
Travel & Accommodation: Provided.
With the Hospital advertising regular locum shifts during 2020, Charterhouse Medical are expecting roles that match the above description to continue into 2021. If you are a Cardiology Registrar, seeking a locum role during Term 1 of 2021, please do not hesitate to get in touch to submit your expression of interest. This is a great opportunity for any Registrar who is seeking a locum role during Term 1, 2021 in a popular coastal location.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
- An excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door in a major Hospital that has consistent locum requirements throughout the year.
- A good Registrar pay rate and a good number of hours.
- Interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
- Full job description available on request.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.