|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- Salary based role with bonus scheme
- Training and support
- Safe, inclusive and supportive team environment
About the company
Australia`s first and only health service provider delivering comprehensive evidence-based behavioural early intervention program ESDM to help children with Autism and to deliver positive outcomes in early years of their lives.
About the position
Behaviour Support Practitioner with experience within NDIS framework, supporting children with additional needs, including those with Autism Spectrum Disorder, and their families.
- Conduct respectful and responsive behavioural assessments.
- Positive Behaviour Support services to address children’s behaviours of concern.
- Implement, monitor and review positive behaviour support plans and strategies to enable consistency of support and ensure long term positive outcomes.
- Complete and comply with all relevant reporting and record keeping requirements associated with clients accessing behaviour support services under the NDIS
What`s on offer
- Be part of an organisation holds strong values of Integrity, Respect and Empathy
- Supportive, inclusive and collegial team culture.
- Salary based + Bonus scheme + CPD allowance
- Multidisciplinary team
- Experience that meets the requirements of the NDIS PBS Capability Framework
- Demonstrated experience in working with children with disability and their families
- Solid experience in implementing person-centred interventions
- Able to work within a multidisciplinary team
How to Apply
Please send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion.