|Posted:||8 months ago|
- Genuine commitment to worklife balance – flexible arrangements
- Access to external EAP programs
- Training and development schemes
- Expert, supportive multidisciplinary team willing to knowledge share
- Opportunity to develop and mentor a team
- Work as the Behaviour Support Expert
About our client
Specialist allied health and assessment services provider for people with disability, including those on an NDIS plan. Part of a wider organisation, our client has the strength, and ethos to continually create successful opportunities for their employees.
About our opportunity
As Behaviour Support Manager/Senior Psychologist, you will be responsible for maintaining quality frameworks for both employees and contractors working within therapies and or assessments area.
Your expertise in writing, implementing, and evaluating behaviour support plans will be utilised by the team – you will be responsible for all written plans and designate time to train and support your team in improving their skills.
With your NDIS knowledge, your advice and guidance will be utilised across the wider team. Both full, or part-time candidates will be considered for this position.
- AHPRA Registered Psychologist (Provisional with intent to register considered)
- Significant experience in providing behaviour support to people with disabilities
- Management experience in allied health or behaviour support
- Willingness to work flexibly, balancing management responsibilities while maintaining own caseload
- Ability to develop and deliver training to staff
How to Apply
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Holly Evans on 02 9641 2491 for a confidential discussion
About Charterhouse Medical
We work with all levels of Allied Health Professionals from Provisionally Registered through to Clinical Management, supporting our client’s talent pools within the NFP, Health, Education, NDIS, Public Service and Private sectors.