|Salary:||$2,000 - $3,500|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
- Competitive locum pay rates
- Flexible rosters
- Travel, Accommodation and Car Provided
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with Specialists with ED Experience who are seeking locum opportunities this year!
Level: FACEM / FACRRM / FRACGP
Area: Emergency Medicine
Locations: Australia Wide – QLD, NSW, VIC, NT, SA, WA, ACT
Rate: $2K - $3.5K
Date Range: Multiple contracts available to start throughout 2021. Please enquire for more info
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking
- Well balanced roster allowing you to explore local area!
- Interstate doctors welcome
- Full job descriptions available on request
- Can be turned into a family holiday for shorter bookings!
To be considered for this position, applicant MUST HAVE General Registration with AHPRA whilst also being based in Australia.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact John Haigh at John@charterhousemedical.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $1000 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.