|Posted:||26 days ago|
- Unique opportunity to be given a carefully crafted training and support route to becoming a 360 consultant in a short time frame
- Brand New Martin Place office, welcoming work environment and flexible working offered
- Well established brand with over 15 years market experience
Charterhouse Medical is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is motivated for a successful career in Recruitment. A successful candidate would be committed to working hard and pushing themselves outside their comfort zone, and in return they will receive a comprehensive introduction to the world of Medical Recruitment.
During the initial 6 months, there will be structured training both on and off desk and internal and external to the office. The end goal of this 6 months is for the individual to have the knowhow, tools and experience to become a full 360 Recruitment Consultant with the foundations of a successful recruitment desk in place and ready to be built upon.
Once through the initial training as a 360 recruiter your role will be too grow an already established network of candidates and clients. From that point onwards, you will be rewarded with an extremely competitive commission structure and countless perks and incentives.
- The passion to grow and learn new skills
- Proven ability to build rapport and grow long standing relationships based on trust and loyalty
- Pride in meeting targets and driven by goals to accelerate your earnings.
- The desire to learn a structured approach to sales.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, coupled with a strong customer service ethos
- Are you self-motivated with a naturally positive attitude?
If so, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for!
Some of the many benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Market Leading Uncapped commission structure – Earn up to 40c in every $
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual overseas travel incentives (Previous trips include Hawaii, Las Vegas, Buenos Aries, Tokyo)
- Casual environment – Come to work in jeans, t-shirt and sneakers
- Up to 4 days off site training per year with a leading external training provider
- Market leading training programme for all new starters
- Fun, positive and friendly team environment
- Supportive management team who are genuinely interested in your success and development
- Real career progression opportunities: Consultant - Senior Consultant - Senior Principal Consultant – BDM - Divisional Manager - Director.
For a confidential chat please contact our General Manager Matt Partington for more information on the current opportunities we have here at Charterhouse Medical on 02 9641 2457 feel free to e-mail your interest to Oliver Simmons email@example.com