- One of the best remuneration packages in the country
- First class, contemporary hospital
- Coastal capital city
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced Anaesthetics Staff Specialist to join the busy, dynamic team at one of Australia’s leading teaching tertiary hospitals.
As part of the multidisciplinary team, you will provide anaesthetics services to patients, as well as provide leadership to members of the team, promote quality and safety, provide training, supervision and education for doctors in training and other health workers in collaboration with other consultants and the Head of Department.
This hospital is accredited for ANZCA training so attracts great junior support.
- Highly competitive salary & conditions ($357,000- $470,000 per annum, pro rata for part time)
- Generous salary packaging options
- Up to $15,900 on a range of benefits such as mortgage, your rent, or other everyday living expenses
- Up to $2650 on meal entertainment, holiday accommodation and venue hire
- Access to novated leasing to use pre-tax dollars for a car and expenses
- Professional Development Allowance $29,000 per annum
The 370 bed, first class hospital is a large, contemporary hospital with excellent working conditions for their teams of staff. They highly value work/life balance and ensure their employees are well-looked after.
Ranked as one of the top 10 most liveable cities in the world comes as no surprise for anyway who has made the move to Perth.
This capital city boasts a steadily growing job market in addition to major plus points such as high-quality education facilities, well- functioning public transport, low pollution levels, lush green parklands, natural wonders, mesmerising beaches and a thriving nightlife. It's both refreshingly laid-back and excitingly vibrant. Not to mention, super affordable!
The city’s laneways are home to trendy small bars, cafés, food trucks and restaurants boasting a diverse range of international cuisines.
If that wasn’t already enough, multi-cultural Perth enjoys more hours of sunshine than any other capital city in Australia!
Hold the FANZCA or postgraduate qualifications and experience in anaesthetics which meet ANZCA requirements for practising in this position or,
1. NZ FANZCA or,
2. IMG with training assessed by ANZCA and a substantially comparable outcome
To Apply / Register Interest:
For more information Apply Now or call Diana on +61 (0)2 9641 2424 or 0408 842 766. Email: email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.
Charterhouse are offering a referral bonus of $1,000 for the referral of any junior doctor and $1500 for any senior doctor who commence a permanent role in 2024. Therefore, if you have any friends or colleagues who have expressed an interest in permanent positions, please contact myself with their details to get the process started.