|Salary:||$1600-1900/day – Negotiable dependant upon experience|
|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
Hospital specifically looking for:
- Extensive AUSTRALIAN experience in Anaesthetics
- Ability to work independently and un-supervised
- MUST have full general AHPRA registration
- Proficient communication skills to facilitate multidisciplinary care across the spectrum of responsibilities expected in a smaller facility
- A common sense approach to problem solving and trouble shooting
- Must be comfortable supporting ED and with administering epidurals.
Hospital is located within driving distance from Perth and provides services to a local population of 5000 and to a broader regional services to a population of 75,000
Why Choose Charterhouse Medical?
- A dedicated Consultant to cater to your specific needs
- Short and long-term contracts available across Australia and New Zealand
- The ONLY agency to offer Qantas Frequent Flyer Points for your first ever shift worked.
- Seamless locum support through credentialing
For more information regarding this position, please contact Sheldon Rogers on 02 9641 2401 or if it is more convenient for you firstname.lastname@example.org.