|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- Supportive team environment
- Work-life balance – flexible working arrangement
- Will support clinician looking for a step up management role
About the organisation
Leading international human services organisation, with expertise delivering rehabilitation assessment, intervention, employment, and re-deployment services. Experienced team – learn from expert allied health professionals well versed in injury management and workers compensation.
About the position
- Manage a team of varying Allied Health backgrounds (EP, Psych and OT)
- Main an active RTW/ Occ rehab caseload
- Mentor and coach consultants- meeting personal KPI`s whilst maintaining high quality work
- Provide professional injury management advice to facilitate safe work practices in the workplace
What on offer
- Work in a team that is extremely inclusive and supportive
- Competitive salary package and other staff benefits.
- Career advancement within a well-established organisation
- Leading organisation with an excellent reputation
- Registered Psychologist, Occupational therapist or Physiotherapist.
- Previous experience working in injury management/rehabilitation consulting.
- Self-motivated& strong communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills,demonstrated ability to build key business relationships
Please send your CV through to email@example.com or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion.