|Posted:||9 months ago|
What's in it for you?
- Work with families supporting across a varied case load: Early Intervention, ASD, NDIS.
- Manage a multidisciplinary team, opportunities for collaboration and case discussion
- Work within the Early Start Denver Model
- Competitive market salary, further benefits, and progression opportunities
- Lead a newly established centre, with the autonomy to implement and improve process
About our client
Highly regarded paediatric allied health service. Community and family focused employer with excellent staff retention rates and realistic progression opportunities. Committed to further training and development, with the opportunity for you to flourish, applying innovative techniques alongside evidenced based theory.
About the role
- Manage a multidisciplinary team inclusive of Psychologists, Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists
- Deliver expert care across a reduced caseload, within your chosen area of paediatrics
- Carry out intervention within schools, client homes and in their new centre
- Interventions with focus on evidence-based practice
- Administering assessments, providing direct and indirect intervention, liaising with families, teachers, professionals, and support staff
- AHPRA Registered Allied Health Professional
- Significant management expertise, working with a range of professionals
- Passionate about Early Intervention, ASD, NDIS
- Training in PROMT, AAC and disability highly regarded
- Proactive team-player with the ability to build strong relationships
How to Apply
Please call Holly Evans for a confidential discussion on 0296412491 or send your CV through to email@example.com.