|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- Are you striving to pursue a career in Sub-Acute care?
- Are you seeking an Accredited Rehabilitation training position for the 2021/2022 clinical year?
If you answered yes to the above questions, the position described below should be of interest to you!
Charterhouse Medical are working with a highly sought-after Hospital located in Melbourne’s surrounding area, to engage a Doctor who is aiming to pursue further training in Rehabilitation Medicine for the 2021/2022 clinical year.
Offering a 12-month contract in a position that is Accredited by the AFRM (RACP), this role is perfect for any Doctor who is seeking to advance their career in Sub-Acute Medicine and pursue Specialty training in the future. Should you wish, there is the potential for this role to extend into further training beyond the 2021/2022 clinical year.
Area: Rehabilitation Medicine, (Ward and Outpatient care)
Location: Melbourne’s surrounding area.
Date Range: 03/02/2021 – 31/01/2022
Roster Info: Day shifts only (76 hours per fortnight)
No on-call requirements during the week.
1 x Saturday OR Sunday on call per fortnight (0800 – 1600)
- The 12-months will be split into 1 x 6-month rotation in Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation and 1 x 6-month rotation in Neurological Rehabilitation.
- Role description available upon request.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A Doctor with Registrar experience who is looking to pursue Specialty training in the future.
- A Doctor with Geriatrics/ Rehabilitation experience (even if not an accredited trainee).
- A Doctor who has at least 1-year Rehabilitation experience or are part of a training programme.
- General OR Limited Registration with AHPRA.
- Suitable experience in Rehabilitation Medicine.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other permanent and locum roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.