- Are you striving to an experienced ICU Registrar/ CMO?
- Are you seeking a permanent role in ICU, offering a locum pay rate + benefits?
- Are you available to start a role within the next 4 weeks?
If you answered yes to the above questions, the position described below should be of interest to you!
Charterhouse Medical are working with a highly sought-after Hospital located in Melbourne’s surrounding area, to engage an ICU CMO on a permanent basis.
This Hospital is currently planning to cover a 7-day, 24-hour roster, and are prepared to do so on a ‘job-share’ basis meaning you have a say in how many shifts you work each week. If you currently work or are looking to work on a part-time basis and are looking to pick up a set number of additional shifts each week, please get in touch to discuss your availability.
Location: Melbourne’s surrounding area.
Rate: $120/hr + Benefits + Accommodation/ Travel allowance.
Date Range: Permanent role.
Roster Info: Choose day shifts, or night shifts (both shifts = 12.5 hours)
- Role description available upon request.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5 years’ experience in ICU
- Must be ‘line trained’
- Must be ‘airway’ trained. Doctors from Melbourne will be considered (accommodation/ travel allowance can be provided).
- General Registration with AHPRA.
- 5 years’ experience in ICU or Critical Care (ED/ Anaesthetics).
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other permanent and locum roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.