- Suitable for SIMG RACP Assessed OTP
- RACP accredited hospital for Advanced Training for 24 months
- Major paediatric and neonatal referral service
- Workplace Based Assessment- Hospital (WBA)
- Accredited with RACP (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
- Develop skills and grow your career amongst a community of international doctors in a supportive environment.
- Currently hold AHPRA Registration or eligible to obtain
- IMGs that have Completed the UK Foundation Programme
- IMGs that have been assessed by the RACP College as partially or substantially comparable
- IMGs that have completed at least AMC MCQ (part 1) or both AMC 1 & 2
- IMGs eligible via Competent Authority Pathway (NZ, UK, Canada, Ireland, USA)
- Extensive experience working in General Medicine and eligible for registration with AHPRA
This is an incredible opportunity to work as a Paediatric Registrar/Senior Registrar/ Advanced Trainee at one of Australia’s leading teaching tertiary hospitals.
It is an accredited hospital for RACP Advanced training.
The Department of Paediatrics is managed by a team of Staff and VMO Specialists in Neonatology, Neonatal and Paediatric Emergency Transport, Paediatric Intensive Care, Oncology, Neurology, Rehabilitation Medicine, Developmental Paediatrics, Community Paediatrics, Paediatric Surgery, Child Psychiatry, Endocrinology, Emergency Medicine and General Paediatrics.
The hospital is experienced at working with overseas trained registrars; therefore it is easy to comply with the AHPRA regulations and demonstrate supervision and monitoring in your placement.
Multiple fixed term, full time (80 hours per fortnight) positions available commencing 2024.
Pretty as a post card, this charming, coastal city combines all the advantages of a modern city with a more relaxed and civilised pace of life.
It boasts an incredible food and wine scene with local produce making the short journey from farm to table. Not only does it offer a constant parade of new bars and award-winning restaurants, this city is also home to numerous quirky, visual and performing arts organisations, year-round music festivals, and one of the most exciting, lively and innovative arts centres in Australia.
Explore exciting entertainment options, a wealth of sporting and leisure outlets, great facilities and top-class services. The region has a vibrant education sector including a university that places in the top 2% of universities worldwide and numerous private and public schooling options.
All this and only a one- hour flight to Melbourne. It really is no wonder the locals consider it Australia’s hidden secret!
The 550-bed tertiary hospital is Tasmania’s largest hospital, employing over 3000 people. It is accredited with RACP and works closely with the University of Tasmania and other institutions. This means it constantly attracts great junior support.
The hospital provides specialist services to a population of around 250,000 people and is the referral hospital for the region. These include general medicine, obstetrics, gynaecology, paediatrics, orthopaedics, psychiatry, urology and oncology and many other specialty areas.
To Apply / Register Interest:
For more information Apply Now or call on +61 (0)2 9641 2477. Alternatively you can email your enquiry/application directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.
Charterhouse are offering a referral bonus of $1,500 for the referral of any junior doctor and $2000 for any senior doctor who commence a permanent role in 2023-2024. Therefore, if you have any friends or colleagues who have expressed an interest in permanent positions, please contact myself with their details to get the process started.