|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Various roster patterns available.
- Ongoing, long-term locum contracts.
- Attractive, hourly pay rates.
Charterhouse Medical are working on a number of locum contracts for the 2021-22 clinical year and are looking for expressions of interest from any Medical Officers interested in the following:
Level: Resident Medical Officer (RMO / HMO / JMO)
Area: General Medicine
Location: Regional Victoria
Daily Rate: $100-120/hour
Date Range: February 2021 – May 2021
Shift Times: Various roster patterns available
- Full job descriptions available on request.
- Opportunities for multiple doctors to work at the same hospital (i.e. friends, partners, etc)
- Flexible payment options.
- Travel, accommodation, etc included.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Tenwick on 02 9641 2437 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.