|Salary:||$300,000 - $450,000|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
Charterhouse Medical is working with an excellent client in the Top End, Northern Territory who are seeking an experience vocationally registered General Practitioner (VR GP) on a full time basis to start as soon as possible.
Are you interested in:
- Working with a multidisciplinary Primary Health Care Team?
- Working in an indigenous health environment?
- Living and working in the heard of Kakadu National Park or Borroloola in the Territory’s Gulf Country with no on call work?
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions, please do not hesitate in contacting us to discuss the positions of Rural Medical Practitioner in Jabiru and Borroloola, Northern Territory.
The role provides acute and primary health care program services five days a week, including general practice services and preventative health programs. Work in a modern well-equipped community health centre with a friendly team of health professionals.
The remuneration package for this position is attractive and includes paid time for professional development activities and a generous retention bonus.
Two full time fixed term positions up to 5 years are available; one based in Jabiru and one in Borroloola.
Rural Medical Practitioner
Remuneration Package Range - $165 889 - $214 407
(comprising salary $144 447 - $187 119, superannuation, leave loading and the value
of 2 weeks extra recreation leave)
Potential total Remuneration Package in the vicinity of $376 300 which includes the above Package Range and in addition; attraction and retention allowances, professional development allowance, potential Medicare revenue activity payment and salary sacrifice provisions
Senior Rural Medical Practitioner
Remuneration Package Range $223,141 - $248,784
(comprising salary $194,801 - $217,355, superannuation, leave loading and the value of 2 weeks extra recreation leave) Potential total Remuneration Package in the vicinity of $451 800 which includes the above Package Range and in addition; attraction and retention allowances, professional development allowance, potential Medicare revenue activity payment and salary sacrifice provisions
A relocation allowance may also apply.
The successful applicant will have a Medical degree eligible for full registration with the AHPRA and are required to hold a Fellowship of either RACGP, ACRRM or AFPHM together with appropriate rural training or equivalent training and experience.
The level of appointment for all vacancies will be determined by qualifications and experience
- Hold a recognised Medical Degree
- Have full registration with AHPRA
- Hold Fellowship with either RACGP, ACRRM or AFPHM
- Experience in rural and remote settings or appropriate rural training
Why Choose Charterhouse Medical?
- A dedicated Consultant to cater to your specific needs
- The ONLY agency to offer Qantas Frequent Flyer Points for your first ever shift worked
- Utilise our exclusive on-hire labour agreements & visa sponsorship
- Total assistance with credentialing
Please apply for either of these permanent positions by clicking the ‘Apply’ button. For further information about this position and other vacancies, please contact us for a confidential discussion on 02 9641 2451 or firstname.lastname@example.org