- An excellent opportunity has arisen for a locum VR General Practitioner in a well-established, Holistic, and family friendly practice.
- Explore Outback Queensland
- Accommodation, hire car & Travel provided
- $187.50 p/h worked + GST or 65% billings whichever is highest
This Clinic is looking for an AHPRA Registered General Practitioner to join on a locum basis with ongoing work available if desired. You will generally be working Monday to Friday 8.am - 5.pm & Saturdays 9am – 2pm. This practice works with a diverse patient group, across all ages and services walk in’s, services include but are not limited to;
- Chronic Disease Management
- Family Medicine
- Men’s & Women’s Health
Nicknamed the Oasis of the Outback this area is well known for its arid desert, but you won’t find any palm trees here instead the deep red Selwyn ranges and the cool respite of Leichhardt River which flows through the town. Remote National parks and underground Hospitals are just some of the highlights of this location, as well as a booming and well-equipped town for all your everyday living and social needs.
This clinic provides extensive general practice services to families within the Mt Isa region. Offering an encompassing approach to healthcare the clinic’s services are tailored specifically to meet the requirements of the community, with individualised skin screening, diabetic care, visa medicals and travel medicine, this clinic extends its services more than an average GP clinic.
Why Choose Charterhouse Medical?
- A dedicated Consultant to cater to your needs and provide support
- The ONLY agency to offer Qantas Frequent Flyer Points for your first ever shift worked
- Utilise our exclusive on-hire labour agreements & offer 457 sponsorships
- Assistance with credentialing
Please apply for this locum by clicking the ‘Apply’ button. For further information about this position and other vacancies, please contact Hollie Morgan now for a confidential discussion on 0478158727 Hollie@charterhousemedical.com