|Salary:||$50,000 - $60,000|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
Charterhouse Medical is a global recruitment company. We provide value added recruitment consulting and advisory services to a wide range of national and international clients and candidates. One of the most dynamic medical recruitment teams was created to provide clinical placements across Australia and New Zealand - Charterhouse Medical. We have become famous for our rewarding culture, cohesive team dynamic and 'work hard, play hard' mentality.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced administrator with strong organisational, multi-tasking and prioritising skills to join our Locum Support team. Each day will be busy, and there is no doubt that no two will be the same. You will be liaising with both clients and candidates daily, so a strong customer service focus is essential to truly succeed in this role.
This is a hands-on role, and will require a mature, intelligent and driven candidate with a strong work ethic who loves a challenge. You will be comfortable working within a fast-paced environment, with a high level of motivation and dedication, and have the ability to meet deadlines.
Days will involve:
- Organising travel for candidates, including booking fights, car and accommodation for locum placements
- Supporting Recruitment Consultants in the area of Health Specialists
- Database Support - Document Management, renaming and uploading documents to candidates’ profiles using our Salesforce platform
- Client and Candidate Liaison - Australia wide
- Preparing purchase orders and invoicing for travel bookings
- Credentialing of Candidates
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A minimum of 2 years administration experience, ideally in a recruitment or sales environment
- Time management skills, and the ability to prioritise multiple tasks and work under pressure
- Demonstrated communication and customer service skills - both internal and external relationships
- Initiative, problem solving and sound judgment in responding to the demands of the role
- Ability to work as part of a team
This is a rare opportunity to make your mark in a division at a pivotal point of growth. Take the next step in your career and make this fabulous opportunity yours!
Contact Lesley-Anne Knowles on 02 9641 2468 or Lesley-Anne@charterhousemedical.com or please click on the apply button below