|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
Would you like to be a part of the one most successful recruitment teams in the country?
- Top-floor Rocks location alongside Sydney Harbour with balcony
- 12-week training program to ensure a smooth pathway to becoming a 360 recruiter
- Dynamic team culture
Charterhouse Medical are a forward thinking, award winning Specialist Recruitment Agency based in Sydney CBD and one of the leaders in the Medical Industry, recruiting Doctors across all specialties including the following;
Medicine, Surgery, Anaesthetics, Emergency, Imaging, Psychiatry and General Practice.
We work in both the Public and Private sectors, offering permanent and locum services to our Doctors and Clients.
Our high-performing Specialist Divisions are ready to go through their next phase of growth and want to hear from someone who is committed and career focused to take up strong and established desks to join our Trainee Consultant team.
You will be given a thorough 12-week training program to ensure you are taught the ins and outs of recruitment, which will then allow you to become a confident 360 recruiter.
As a Trainee Recruiter, you will:
- Generate and attract quality candidates through different resource platforms, social media, networking, headhunting and referrals.
- Screen and source candidates for both permanent and locum opportunities.
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with candidates whilst keeping them informed of any new opportunities.
- Target specific candidate markets based on the specific types of candidate shortage in the market.
The environment is supportive, the culture is like no other, the training is great and the chance to leverage off what has been achieved to date is high.
Recruiters at Charterhouse Medical will (if they want it), will be able to follow a clear progression route, and your day-to-day role will be heavily supported with a Candidate and Compliance Team.
This is a very good opportunity for someone who is keen to enter the world of recruitment and benefit from some of the most generous bonuses in the market as well as be provided with the best training and support in the industry.
If you are interested in finding out more please contact Ashley on 02 9641 2487 or email@example.com.