|Posted:||7 months ago|
- Expand your skills, knowledge, and confidence
- Working with some of Australia’s leading Consultants
- Eligibility to become a Fellow of the RANZCP
We have several opportunities for RMO’s across various locations, covering General adult, Child & Adolescent, Addiction, Older persons, Consultation Liaison, Rehab/Dual Diagnosis, Youth, Drug & Alcohol and Perinatal.
The successful completion of this program will allow you eligibility to become a Fellow of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists which qualifies you to practice independently as consultant psychiatrists in Australia or New Zealand.
To be eligible to apply for an advanced training position, you will have:
- successfully completed a medical degree
- at least 1 year (FTE) of general medical training
- registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
Please get in touch if you are available for Interviews in January, with start dates commencing from February 2019.
Dean Madigan 029 641 2492 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org