|Salary:||$50,000 - $55,000|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
Charterhouse Medical are a forward thinking, award winning specialist recruitment agency based in Sydney CBD and one of the leaders in the medical industry, recruiting doctors across all specialties including the following;
Medicine, Surgery, Anaesthetics, Emergency, Imaging, Psychiatry and General Practice.
We work in both the public and private sectors offering permanent and locum services to our doctors and our clients alike. Our strong team of experienced recruiters have an excellent understanding of their niche markets and excel at interpreting current trends and client’s individual needs and requirements.
About your resourcer role
This is a great opportunity for you to join our new and exciting Private sector team. We are working with all the major private healthcare groups and also private practices across the whole of Australia.
With the demand high from our clients, this has given us the opportunity to focus our attention on more resources to attract new doctors and also maintain and refresh contact with existing doctors.
Your duties will include:
- Developing candidate attraction, though various channels including the company database, referrals, headhunts, leads, adverts and any other viable opportunities.
- Write and post advertisements for doctor’s positions from the job descriptions from your account manager.
- Conduct telephone interviews and liaise with the teams consultant’s to discuss interested and available doctors who are looking for locum or permanent work.
- Identify new ways to attract and obtain leads for doctors and recruitment channels for the business.
Skills and experience
- A minimum of at least 6 months experience upwards as a resourcer or a consultant who enjoys and prefers working as a resourcer.
(Medical sector experience is ideal, but other sectors are encouraged and welcomed to apply)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and capable of working autonomously.
- Able to work as part of a team and take direction from colleagues.
- Excellent communication skills and a great people person.
- Ability to really understand what doctors are looking for, interested in, motivated by.
Benefits and culture
- Excellent Remuneration - Negotiable salary package based on your experience
- Enhanced Work/Life Balance - We encourage healthy and flexible employee lifestyles
- Great social working environment with opportunities to grow your career and work with some of the best recruiters in the industry.
- Regular team outings and incentives.
- Amazing views of The Harbour Bridge and The Opera House.