|Salary:||$108,057 to $148,256|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
- Expand your skills, knowledge, and confidence
- Work with some of Perth’s leading Consultants
- Initial 6 months contract
The unit provides multidisciplinary care to all patients based on an individualised care model. It also maintains strong links with community mental health services, other primary health care providers and social services to ensure patients receive ongoing care after leaving hospital.
To be considered you will have the following
- General registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- A minimum of 3 years clinical experience in psychiatry preferred
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with patients, family members and other caregivers.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively as a team member.
- Experience in collaborative problem solving.
- Analytical skills and demonstrated ability to make good management decisions.
- Participation in periodic performance review with a commitment to forward career progression and maintenance of essential skills.
- Flexible Work Options
- Professional Development
- Salary Packaging and various employee benefits
Please get touch asap should you be interested in this opportunity
Contact Details: Dean Madigan 02 9641 2492 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.