|Posted:||5 months ago|
- 1st February 2021 to 17 April 2021 opportunities to extend
- Inpatient unit – some Community
- Day or Afternoon shifts with some on call
The hospital is looking for a Psychiatry registrar to start in a hospital in southern NSW near the coast.
This is a great opportunity for a registrar looking to secure a long locum for the next rotation in Jan 21.
The locum starts on Monday 1st February 2021 to 17th April 2021. However, there is an ongoing vacancy, but the hospital would start with an initial 13 weeks placement.
- Rate $120 per hour
- 8:30am – 5pm OR 10.30am to 7pm
- Some on call, call back rate $120 depending on per hour minimum
- Required to take a clozapine clinic once a fortnight with the Community Mental Health Team
- Accommodation provided
To be considered for this position, applicant must have current AHPRA registration
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Fiona Jackson on 02 9641 2476 / 04 1321 3198 or email@example.com If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not previously worked for Charterhouse Medical.